still in my lazing phase. little nothings i did today:
- watched 车手。was contemplating between it and 画皮2 and i kinda regret my choice. movie was too slow paced and there wasn’t much plot or dialogue going on. i usually am able to appreciate slow moving movies when they are appropriate, but i was quite bored through out the movie.
- lingered around in the bookstore and finished 几米’s latest book. i didn’t like how nonsensical it was. probably my least favourite book of his ever. and found out about a book i wanna read. history keepers by damian dibben!
- ate sakae’s chicken katsu don for lunch and it was too salty + the egg wasn’t well prepared. i miss the food in japan. :[
- bought 徐佳莹 and 林宥嘉’s latest albums finally. right now i love lala’s album more. will listen to yoga’s another few times to make up my mind.
- ate fav 炒米粉 for dinner and got my usual fix of 康熙 and 港剧
- time passes really quickly when you enjoy doing the things you like